Last updated on November 6th, 2018 at 05:59 am
- Audio of Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh on the Marc Steiner show. http://www.steinershow.org/podcasts/countdown-to-the-annapolis-summit-issues-of-bail-reform/
- Brief for Amici Buriae American Bail Coalition, Georgia Association of Professional Bondsmen, and Georgia Association of Professional Bondsmen, and Georgia Sheriffs’ Association is Support of Defendant Appellant and Reversal of the Preliminary Injuction, p. 18, Maurice Walker v. City of Calhoun, GA, , Case: 16-10521 (June 21, 2016).
- U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics, Pretrial Release of Felony Defendants in State Courts, 1990-2004, November 2007, NCJ 214994, Table 7, p. 9.
- “Maples: Bail bond systems works well for Potter County”, Judy Maples, April 9, 2016. Amarillo Globe-News
- The State of the Science of Pretrial Risk Assessment, Pretrial Justice Institute, Cynthia A. Mamalian, March 2011. p. 9
- “Bail reform costs Ocean County an extra $2M”, Eric Larsen, June 17, 2016. Asbury Park Press,
- “Going to court in New Jersey just got more expensive”, Michael Symons, June 17, 2016. Asbury Park Press,
- “Bail reform to require ‘extraordinary amount of resources,’ judge says”,
Ben Horowitz, September 10, 2015. NJ.com,
- “Bail reform costly measure for NJ taxpayers”,
Richard P. Blender, Esq., December 23, 2016. NJ.com,
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5