Last updated on August 13th, 2016 at 08:41 am
Annual AarrowBailBonds.com College Scholarship – 2016
Update: 2016 Winner Announced
Congradulations to Chad Mundie who beat out seven other applicants to win the first annual annual AarrowBailBonds.com College scholarship. Chad will be attending Mary Washington in the fall.
Hello students and WELCOME to our first Annual College Student Scholarship Essay Contest. We are giving away a $750 scholarship.
If you’re enrolled in a college or vocational/technical school, or getting ready to attend in 2016, we want you to apply to win a $750 scholarship to help cover expenses. Continuing your education takes time and money and we want to help you with your future education costs.
How to Win the Scholarship
To win, write an essay on the subject of criminal justice in the U.S. It must be 750-1,000 words explaining how the 8th, 9th, and 10th amendments of the bill of rights impact to the criminal justice laws and policies in America of today. Explore the history and consequences of them and what our criminal system would be like without them. Hint: examples are illustrative and often helpful to make a point.
The winner will be announced July 4, 2016.
Scholarship Eligibility & Submission
In a pdf, fill out the below information and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The file name should be your full name and date of birth. Example: John-Doe-1-10-1997.docx.
- Essay 750-1,000 Words
- School you’re currently attending
- Current GPA
- College or school you’re enrolled for the 2016-2017 year
- Expected Year of Graduation
- Phone Number
- Paragraph(s) about yourself. Feel free to list any life experiences where you were part of an entrepreneurship opportunity; we love to hear about students branching out on their own.
1. You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshmen, sophomore, or junior in college or vocational/technical school.
2. 2.5 minimum GPA.
3. Submissions must be turned in by May 31, 2016.
4. Submissions must be written in English.
This scholarship is provided by:
Richmond, VA 23227
All information received is confidential and will NOT be shared, sold, or given in any way to any person, business, entity, or government agency.